Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 2: June 28


When I woke up on the first full day of camp, I brushed my teeth and went straight to the dust bowl to play basketball. After that we went to breakfast and then had inspection followed by class. Although it was a little rainy, Mr. Arte introduced us to the Camp Monserrate talent show rules. For group activity my cabin played Capture the Flag. Then we had dinner and watched The Mighty Ducks.
The event I choose to focus on was free time. Free time was fun because we got to play with the counselors. We played basketball, baseball, and football in the dust bowl. The first full day was a little bit of a drag because we had to review the rules, but it turned out pretty good.

Posted by: Siree

1 comment:

  1. "The first full day was a little bit of a drag because we had to review the rules..."

    Tell me about it!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.