Thursday, June 30, 2011

First Thoughts About Camp

I see that this summer is going to be fun. It is going to be fun because I'm out of the city. Another thing is that I get to meet new people. I have met Matthew, Joshua, and Bryan. Sometimes you may get homesick and miss people but you will get over it. In the future, I think that camp will be more fun because we will be the future counselors of camp. If I was a counselor, I would spend more time with my cabin playing games. This year, I want to pass my swimming test at camp because it is more fun and you get to show people that you are able to swim.

Oscar C.

I think that camp is fun. It's goood because I'm making good friends and I have fun playing in free time with them. And I am trying new things in camp. If you get to know everyone it will be better because you will have more friends. In the future it will be better because you will know what to do in camp if you were a counselor. I can help people learn how to swim, and to make camp fun.

Jose R.

3 comments:

  1. Saludos a todos los campistas...en especial a Rodrigo ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justin. I hope you are having a blast! talk to soon!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holo buen dia Rodrigo!! espero que la estes pasando super..!! ya casi terminano un semana y por lo que puedo ver la estan pasando muy bien verdad? bueno espero que sigas disfrutando de todo eso....ya muy pronto estaras de regreso recibe un abrazote de parte de nosotros .!! TKM (chinguirica)..!!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.