Saturday, July 2, 2011

Our Camp Goals

My first impression was that we would have a fun five weeks. That this was a safe space, where people treated each other with respect. And guess what, I was...right! I'm having fun at the pool,(it's coold as snow, literally) and fun even in classes. I have the best counselors here.

At the pool, I swim, teach, and learn a lot. I like silent reading time. It's really silent. I love it here.

My goal for the summer, is to be a kind hearted, respected, strong, open to growth, and a camper with integrity. I hope that comes to happen. I want to say hello to whoever is reading this, also to say that us campers are fine! P.S. Dad I hope my family is doing good back at home. I love you!

Rodrigo A.


Based on our first impressions at camp I see me doing well in all areas. I also think since we have a lot of maturity, our cabin will defiantly be earning other people's respect. I think later in the camp session it will all be the same. The only thing that might be different is a greater respect for the bathrooms. But overall the camp session so far is a good one because I figured out that I have two goals for the rest of the camp session. The first is to help with what needs help at camp. The second is to be a counselor on Camper's Day and be a Camper of the Week if it's possible. P.S. Mom hope the family is doing good at home, including Nemo and my turtles.

Christian M.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you Christian M . Everyone is fine and Nemo too .. He misses you alot too . daddy said he miss you and love you Have fun and take care .. love mom

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.