Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Super Powers

If I could have any super power at camp I would have teleconsis. I would want this because then I can move things to scare the campers. Also I could be able to take stuff from camp that is cool, like CJ'S G-Shocks. I can also do work without moving a muscle. In inspection I would make all the dust go into other cabins and I would make everything better. I could go to places without moving because I would use my powers to lift me up and take me to a different place. If I really had this power I would most likely be home. That is the power I would have.
Jaun G.

1 comment:

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.