Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beaver's At Camp

Camp Monserrate's pond has been taken over by beavers building their dam. Here are a few free writes campers made imagining themselves as a beaver and what they might think once the camp moved in for the summer.

Hi, I'm Pimentel the beaver. I would think of Camp Monserrate as a good place. I would think this because it's full of trees I can cut down. It's full of wood to make houses. I also think this because in the night, I can sneak into the dining hall and eat food. I would think of Camp Monserrate as a jolly place.

Chris Pimentel

If I were a beaver, I would think that Camp Monserrate is a weird place with a bunch of humans. I would go around camp biting all of the campers and counselors. I'd bite CJ the most because he's big, which would make him a threat. Then I would go back home (the pond) and continue to make my wall until it's huge. Then I'd break it down so that the camp will flood and my house would expand. Plus no more humans playing around my house.

Christian Mendez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.