Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dodgeball / Cuestión de pelotas

On Thursday I woke up.Then I started to play basketball.Then the bell rang. I had to go to eat breakfast. After breakfast, I went to go to group activity, where we played dodgeball. I was versusing my conselor, Junior. Junior got Mr. Hondo out. I was very angry. Then I threw the ball at Junior in the legs. He missed the ball. Junior is out of the game. The game is over. I won the game!!!
                                                                                          Jose Tejada
En Espanol
El jueves me desperté up.Then empecé a tocar basketball.Then sonó la campana. Tuve que ir a desayunar. Después del desayuno, fui a ir a la actividad de grupo, donde jugábamos pelota. Me versusing mi conselor, Junior. Júnior llegó el señor Hondo a cabo. Yo estaba muy enojado. Entonces me lanzó la pelota a Junior en las piernas. Se perdió el balón. Junior es fuera del juego. El juego ha terminado. Gané el juego!

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.