Friday, July 13, 2012

Scavenger Hunt

On Sunday Camp Monserate had a scavenger hunt. I found more than my teammates. The scavenger started with Patrick, Ryan .D. , and I running to Kupiola Field. Joshua fell and was sliding like a penguin. Warren and Marco were sitting and pointed out three softballs that were put inside a tree. When I went to get them Joshua stole one really quickly. Later I was picking daisies and a hornet came out and when I was running away I fell and almost got stung multiple times. Next, I found a 4 leaf clover. I caught a horse fly.

Later, Mr. Arte rung the five minute bell and I ran all the way to Kupiola field and found another 4 leaf clover. When I gave it in they didn't accept it because it wasn't the same size. During dinner, Mr. Arte told my team that we had won. Instead of watching a movie we went to campfire. We sang our song that we wonderfully made up. I had a great time, and after campfire I fell asleep silenty.

El domingo el Campamento Monserrate tenía una búsqueda del tesoro. Encontre más que mis compañeros de equipo. El tesoro se inició con Patrick, Ryan. D., y yo corriendo a campo Kupiola. Josué cayó y se deslizaba como un pingüino. Warren y Marco estaban sentados, y señaló tres pelotas que se pusieron dentro de un árbol. Cuando fui a conseguirlos Josué robó un muy rápido. Más tarde estaba recogiendo margaritas y una avispa salió y cuando me estaba escapando me caí y casi me picó varias veces. A continuación, me encontré con un trébol de 4 hojas. Cogí un tábano.

Más tarde, el Sr. Arte tocado el timbre de cinco minutos y corri todo el camino hasta el campo Kupiola y encontramos otro trébol de 4 hojas. Cuando lo entrege no lo aceptaron porque no era del mismo tamaño. Durante la cena, el señor le dijo a mi equipo de Arte que habíamos ganado. En lugar de ver una película que fuimos a una fogata. Cantamos nuestra canción que fue maravillosamente hecha. Tuve un gran tiempo, y después de una fogata que me quedé dormido silenty.


Jason Solis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.