Saturday, July 26, 2008

Campers of the Week (week 3)

Sorry it has been a while since we have posted. Things have just gotten busier as the end of the camp season is approaching. Hopefully we will be able to get out a few more posts before the end of the summer. But we will be boarding the bus to head home officially one week from today! Can you believe how fast the time has passed?

This past week, we awarded some more camper of the week awards. They deserve to be recognized here for their hard work and dedication to the values of camp!

The honorable mentions went to three people: a 6th, 7th and 8th grader. Osaze Wilson was our 6th grade winner,
Alex Tavarez was our 7th grade winner,
and Jorge Aguilar was our 8th grade winner.
Congrats to those guys for their hard word!

This week two T-shirts were given out for Camper of the Week! A 6th grader surprised everyone this week by earning this honor! Congrats to Steven Collado!

And we had one more 8th grader join the ranks of camper of the week! Congrats to Henry Romero!

We're really proud of the excellent effort from all of these guys!

5 comments:

  1. congrats to this wonderful kids great job continuos working hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS TO ALL I'M SURE IS HARD FOR THE DIRECTOR TO CHOICE THE WINNERS I'M SURE EVERY ONE DESERVE A PRIZE. I WANT TO MAKE A SPECIAL MENTION TO JORGE AGUILAR FOR BE WINNER AND BE A PEER TO ALDO ALONG THIS CAMP SEE YOU SOON ISN'T GRAT JUST !!!!!!! ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeancarlos you are having alot of fun I could see it on the pictures. I wish I could be there with you. Im so happy because I goint to see you in one week. see you te quiero mucho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Jorge,I just want to congratulate you for be the camper of the week.
    It's so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FELICIDADES!!!!
    I'm pretty sure is not easy to have this recognition as like make the decision too. But I'm very happy to see you in the list.
    What a nice distinction.
    This is just not a merit for you. It is a merit for a big group of people the helped us too.
    I'm so thankful them,for see the wonderful results with my son.
    I'm now convinced the this experience, all you did, learned and achieved. It's going to transcend self-future in the best way.
    Congrats! as well to 8th,7th,and
    6th graderes, for your big effort
    too.
    ENJOY!!!This last week.
    We all love you so much. your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Steven Collado,
    I am so happy you are comeing in 2 more days. Actually, one. lol. O and we have like so many surprises for you. especially wen u come out of the bus. I cant wait. And we going to be chilling. So you already know. lol. And we all are axiouse and happy to see u soon. And Joseph miss you guys so much. But we got you. And CONGRATS. I love you and so does mom and dad. LOve you


    Sincerely
    Melissa Collado

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.