Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Prophets (Cabin 5) - Mt. Algonquin (and then some . . . )


The Prophets decided that they weren't going to let just one cabin hike the second highest mountain in New York State. So they decided to hike Mt. Algonquin as well. It was a super windy day as they reached the top, so they had to huddle around each other to each their lunch.

On their way down, a small group (along with Mr. Arte) decided that one mountain wasn't enough. A few of the guys then decided to hike Wright Peak as well. They made it back to camp quite exhausted, but proud of their accomplishment!!

Enjoy the pictures here!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Briana. I went to the beach.The waves were big.I didn't drown.I put my body like I was flying.Then I was moving forword. It was pretty cool!I made a little jacuzzi.My friends and me buried 4 people because they felt cold.We used dry sand.THE END!ps:WE LOVE YOU JORGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty difficult by those rocks, hope everyone made it ok.
    tough week out here. bad humidity
    hope u all had better results.

    miss u son,
    adrian's mom

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.