Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 17: July 13

Tuesday we had a great day. It was a great day because of MLS and the pool. In the pool Gio was my partner and he taught me a lot. He taught me how to stream line, breast stroke, and how to do side stroke. For group activity I played knockout and I kept on getting knocked out until the last time when I beat everybody and won.

Tuesday, MLS was fun because I was the shortstop and I did great. I thought Cabin 3 was going to win, but Marte hit a triple and brought in two runs. Then Andrew hit the ball and drove Marte in, which made the final score be 3 to 1. Then the Cavaliers lost and thanks to Marte and Andrew the Elite won.

Posted by: Christopher P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.