Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 5: July 1


Thursday was a cold overcast day. It rained and then it stopped. Cabin 4 was on a hike while the rest of the campers were in camp. They were exercising, playing, and swimming.

Cabin 4 was hiking Mt. Cascade. I kept complaining because we were going straight up without stopping. When we got to the top it was freezing cold. It was foggy, but then it went away. We saw roads, houses, lakes and cars from Mt. Cascade. It was much easier coming down the mountain than it was going up.

Posted by: Ariel

3 comments:

  1. Ha, i remember my first hike just forgot the hike we went on. and if you dont know who this is this is Jose, its hot down here like iv been ion my house for 4 days now and i hope you guys enjoy the weather becasue by the time you reach New Jersey the wheels might have melted by then. well hope you guys have a blast and dont forget crawl under the beds for No face while get you. Well See ya


    ~Jose Hernandez
    P.S. bring me back a T-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dudes--other than Val's food, the second best thing is hiking.

    Not sure if I can afford hiking over here with my own finance: what are the monetary costs of hiking? Please, tell. I guess I might as well stick to doing yoga on my bed due to my railroad apartment not leaving sufficient space for a floor mat. lol

    Also, what Jose said: ENJOY THE WEATHER. Seriously--New York is like Dante's Inferno right now. I think my chest just got branded by my shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah--phallusophy=Alex J. Tavarez, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.