Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 19: July 15


On July 15, 2010 Cabin 4 went hiking. Right after they left on their hike, Cabin 1 and 3 went to the pool. Some people took the deep water test, which is where you show your ability to swim some laps in the deep. Since every camper in Cabin 3 passed the deep water test, they decided to canoe. Lastly a very special camper, named Steven (8th grade) had his 13th birthday.

My birthday was very exciting and a painful day at the same time. It was fun because while Cabin 3 was canoeing and Cabin 4 hiking, my cabin (Cabin 1) went to the pool and played lots of fun games and races that I got to choose. The day was painful because every single camper at camp gave me 13th birthday punches. By the end of the punches, I had a big huge bruise. After blowing the candles that Val made me, CJ assistant director smeared the cake on my face. What a great birthday ending.

Posted by Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.