Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 20: July 16

Sigh! I look around with wonderment that overshadows the most absurd thought bubbles. Pop, pop, pop! The grass green richness shimmer its glossy richness. The sun’s fury blazes with its utmost heat, that can make anyone burn to crisp. But, fortunately the deep cool clouds shaded us from the blazing heat. A while later the clouds grew bigger and seemed darker every time I looked up. Cool droplets start to fall on the earth… 1, 2, and 3; and so on the cool water drop trickled down my throat. I seem to enjoy this peacefulness. After a while the clouds stop weeping.

When the sky was clear and the sun was as peaceful as a butterfly,we started to play a group activity. It was a wonderful time at first. But as the alumni came the game turned into something the service would think of as something pleasant. This game was hardcore dodge ball. I manage to survive many rounds but I faced many challenges from some alumni like Felix. I dodge them all! But, that came to a cost. I had many battle wounds. At the end this game ended with a fantastic laughter that made this day be remembered.

Posted by Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.