Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 31: July 27

I think today was the best day of my whole camp season. When I came back from Copperas pond in the morning, I took the best shower ever. We all then had classes. After classes cabins 1 and 4 went to the pool and only cabin 3 went to the overnight to Copperas Pond. We had lunch then rest period. My cabin went canoeing for the first time.

Cabin 4 or “The Elite” went stream walking. We went stream walking behind the dam and we did it because we deserve it. We did stream walking by walking on the stream and we did it in the afternoon. Cabin 4 had a great time stream walking.

Posted by: Steven & Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.