Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 26: July 22


I woke up with CJ stomping in my cabin yelling at my sleeping bag to wake up and I said, “What are you doing?” and he said “This is your punishment!” I walked out of my cabin and into the bath and took a nice warm bath. I went to breakfast and ate a delicious meal by Val the cook that cooks us breakfast, lunch, and dinner five days a week. I went to inspection and got down and dirty for a score of 7.5 which is pretty good but also pretty bad, and we are in the lead! After that I went to boring classes, I still have to do it even though it’s in the summer, but I like silent reading. I went hiking up the easiest mountain in the world and we only waited two minutes at the top. Then I had the best dinner that I ate all my life because I was starving. Then I played some ultimate ping-pong with my cabin mates until the bell rang. We watched a movie and that was about some old coach who won the high school division thingy. Then I went to sleep with the counselors scaring the heck out of all the campers. This was one of the best camp days of my life.

I love hiking because there is a fantastic view at the top of the mountain and it makes me feel good and fit. I see the beautiful plains pass the mountains like a movie scene and then I see a blinding flash from five cameras that the counselors have. I hear the huffing and puffing of my breath like a train rolling to the top of a hill. My mouth fells dry like a desert that’s killed many people like those killer deserts in the movie that have sandstorms. My head hurts like if my brain was on fire or like I had a high fever. This hike was the craziest hike ever.

Posted by: Jean Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.