Friday, July 2, 2010

Message From the Director

I hope that you are all enjoying the blog postings by your campers. They are enjoying writing them. Sorry for not so many pictures; the computer we use to upload pictures currently has a virus. We are working on it.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: Today we had a beautiful day so everyone was enjoying the pool, including me. HOWEVER, I WENT SWIMMING WITH MY CELL PHONE. I am working on getting a new one but it may take a few days. Until then, continue to call the camp phone or email me in order to get in touch.

3 comments:

  1. Try putting it into a bowl of rice and let the rice soak the water out. It may start to work again. I wish i was up there this year. I miss camp and hope you guys are doing well.

    -Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Arte hope your phone is alright. Keep having fun up at camp. Tell Steven I said to get camper of the week and I'll give him five bucks. Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shouldn't bring your cellphone to class! I mean...pool.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.