Saturday, July 7, 2012

Basketball / Baloncesto

    The first thing I did Thursday was I woke up early to play basketball. Then I ate breakfast. I ate bacon, eggs, and toast. Then I had to clean my cabin. I went to class and I did my work. Then I went to the pool. I had a little bit of free time. After that I had lunch. I ate sandwich, chips, and spaghetti.Then I had rest period. After that we had group activity.

     My favorite thing to do in camp is to play basketball. I play with Mikey, Branden, Stanley, and Luis. The camp has a basketball court and basketballs. The basketball feels smooth and sometimes it smells like dirt. It is fun because I like to shoot the ball. The score was 9 to 11 and my team won. It was a good game and I played hard. I like when I crossover somebody and lay-up the ball.

                                                                                                  Jaeden Ruiz

En Español

     La primera cosa que hice el jueves fue que se despertó temprano para jugar al baloncesto. Luego tomamos el desayuno. Comí tocino, huevos y pan tostado. Luego tuve que limpiar mi cabina. Fui a clase y yo hice mi trabajo. Luego fui a la piscina. Tuve un poco de tiempo libre. Después de eso tuve el almuerzo. Me comí sándwich, papas fritas y spaghetti.Then tuve tiempo de descanso. Después de eso tuvimos la actividad del grupo.

      Lo que más me gusta hacer en el campo es para jugar al baloncesto. Puedo jugar con Mikey, Branden, Stanley, y Luis. El campamento cuenta con una cancha de baloncesto y baloncesto. El baloncesto se siente suave y, a veces huele a tierra. Es muy divertido porque me gusta tirar la bola. El resultado fue de 9 a 11 y ganó mi equipo. Fue un buen partido y jugué duro. Me gusta cuando alguien cruce y pon la pelota-.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.