Monday, July 9, 2012

Friday at Camp Monserrate / Viernes en el Campamento de Monserrate

I had a good day on Friday with my cabin mates and counselors. Usally we disagree and get annoyed by one anoher but at the end of the day they are still my brothers. They also set good examples for me too.

I woke up and took a shower, brushed my teeth, I had free time and breakfest. During free time I played my favorite game, knock out! In my oppionion I think I'm the best. It was very fun playing that game with my cabin mates. After breakfest I had inspection. It's not really fun. You have to clean with your hands. The part that I like about inspection is that now my counselors are not guideing us to see how we do. We're a little off track but we're getting there. After inspection I had classes. I like having classes because it does not take our mind off of school and we could be prepared for the first day of school. Then I went to silent reading. Silent reading is one of my favorite parts of the day because I love to read but my favorite subject is math. Then I went to the pool to swim. I want to learn how to swim because I want to show my mom so she could be proud of me. After the pool I went to lunch. I look forward to eating because I learn my table manners. After lunch I went to rest period to read. Then I had group activity. I played knock out again. Then I went back to the pool to practice again. After I went to dinner. Then group discussion. Then I  had group activity again. We played a basketball game. After that we had movie time. We watched the movie Express.Then we had chapel. Finally I went to sleep. I had a really fun day.

The things that I learned that day was that you have to be serious in group discussion and that knock out helps me practice for lining up with my cabin because we make a line to play knock out just like we do when we get in line with our cabin.
Kashawn J.
En Español

Tuve un buen día el viernes con mis compañeros de cabina y los consejeros. Usally no estamos de acuerdo y de ser molestado por un anoher pero al final del día siguen siendo mis hermanos. También un buen ejemplo para mí también.

Me desperté y me di una ducha, me lavé los dientes, que tenía tiempo libre y breakfest. Durante el tiempo libre, me jugué mi juego favorito, knock out! En mi oppionion Creo que soy el mejor. Fue muy divertido jugar a ese juego con mis compañeros de cabina. Después de breakfest tuve inspección. No es muy divertido. Usted tiene que limpiar con sus manos. La parte que más me gusta de la inspección es que ahora mis consejeros no se guideing nosotros para ver cómo lo hacemos. Somos un poco fuera de la pista, pero nos vamos acercando. Después de la inspección tenía clases. Me gusta tener clases debido a que no tome nuestra mente fuera de la escuela y que podría estar preparado para el primer día de clases. Luego fui a la lectura en silencio. La lectura en silencio es una de mis partes favoritas del día, porque me encanta leer, pero mi materia favorita es matemáticas. Luego fui a la piscina para nadar. Quiero aprender a nadar, porque quiero mostrar a mi mamá para que ella pudiera estar orgulloso de mí. Después de la piscina me fui a almorzar. Espero poder comer porque aprendo de mis modales en la mesa. Después del almuerzo me fui a descansar periodo de leer. Luego tuve la actividad del grupo. Jugué tocar de nuevo. Luego volví a la piscina a practicar de nuevo. Después fui a cenar. A continuación, grupo de discusión. Luego tuve la actividad del grupo de nuevo. Hemos jugado un partido de baloncesto. Después de que tuvimos tiempo de la película. Vimos la película que tenía Express.Then capilla. Finalmente me fui a dormir. He tenido un día muy divertido.

Las cosas que aprendí ese día fue que lo que tiene que ser serio en la discusión en grupo y que a golpe me ayuda práctica para alinear con mi camarote porque hacemos una línea para jugar noquear al igual que hacemos cuando nos ponemos en línea con nuestro cabina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.