Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mt. Hurricane / Monte Huracán

     Camp is really fun, but it's hard! It's hard because we have to learn how to swim and go up a mountain! I really don't want to swim because I'm too scared. They told me that the mountain was a beginner's mountain, but it felt like a advanced mountain. It felt awesome.It felt like that because I had so much power. I fell in the mud with my cabin. It felt weird because in the city I can't really do these thing's at all. We played Dodgeball and we swam in the pool.This is way better then the city because if I was there I would mostly do the same thing's over again. Such as video games and I should spend doing more useful things like learning how to swim.

     The thing that really stood out to me was climbing Mt.Hurriccane. It was really hard. There was a lot of rocks, grass, and water. The view looked powerful. I knew I conquered something. It was great. It was cool to interact with my fellow cabin members in a fun way. Camp is REALLY COOL!!!

                                                                                                  Evan Rivera
En Español
     El campamento es muy divertido, pero es difícil! Es difícil porque tenemos que aprender a nadar y subir por una montaña! Verdad es que no quieres ir a nadar porque soy demasiado scared. They me dijo que la montaña era una montaña para principiantes, pero se sentía como un mountain. It avanzada sentía awesome.It sentido así porque yo tenía mucho power. I cayó en el barro con mi cabin.It sentía raro, porque en la ciudad que realmente no puede hacer estas cosas es en absoluto . Jugamos Dodgeball y nos bañamos en el pool. This es mucho mejor entonces la ciudad, porque si yo estaba allí, en su mayoría se hacen la misma cosa acabó again. Such como juegos de vídeo y debe pasar haciendo cosas más útiles como aprender a nadar .

     Lo que realmente se destacó para mí estaba subiendo Mt.Hurriccane. It era realmente hard. There era un montón de piedras, la hierba, y la vista agua.El miró powerful. I sabía que conquistó something. It se great. It fue genial interactuar con los miembros de mi cabina compañeros en un way. Camp divertido es realmente genial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.