Tuesday, July 3, 2012

How I Felt Yesterday / Cómo Me Sentí Ayer

Everything in life is hard, just like camp, but at the end it's worth it!

Yesterday all I had on my mind is that I wanted to go home, but sometime you have to think about others and say I am an 8th grader and people look up to me. Also there sometime in life you have to learn that you always can't show your feelings. I wanted to go home,  but in the last week we have lots of fun and also when I go back home people love me more than when I left. Every thing is good over here.
Oscar C.
En Español
Todo en la vida es difícil, al igual que el campamento, pero al final vale la pena!

Ayer todo lo que tenía en mi mente es que yo quería ir a casa, pero en algún momento tienes que pensar en los demás y decir que soy un alumno de 8 º y la gente mira a mí. También hay algún momento en la vida tienes que aprender que no siempre puede mostrar sus sentimientos. Yo quería ir a casa, pero en la última semana tenemos un montón de diversión y también cuando vuelva la gente de origen me amas más que cuando me fui. Todo lo que es bueno aquí.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.