Friday, July 13, 2012

A Day at Mount Mist

       On July 11, 2012, my cabin, the Seraphim, got a 9.5 out of 10 in inspection. At the pool, I helped Orlando Cepeda swim in the shallow. I finished teaching him freestyle and breast stroke. We played wiffle ball during group activity. My counsler, Jamie, was on my team and he got out twice. At the afternoon pool, I helped Orlando again swim. He practiced his freestyle, breast stroke, and side stroke. After, we ate dinner and then my cabin went to Mount Mist.
        My cabin went to Mount Mist. Mount Mist is an ice cream place, not a mountain. We went because my cabin won inspection. Inspection is when the cabin fixes their bed and shelves and they need to sweep the floor with our hands. If you get the highest score in the week, your cabin goes to Mount Mist. The counslers bought the first ice cream. We all got small cones. After, I got a brownie sundae, french fries, and a cheeseburger. I was very full at the end. We sat at Mount Mist and we watched the lake. I had a lot of fun at Mount Mist.


         El 11 de julio de 2012, mi camarote, los Serafines, tuvieron un 9.5 de 10 en la inspección. En la piscina, ayude a Orlando Cepeda nadar en las aguas poco profundas. Terminé enseñarle el estilo libre y braza. Hemos jugado pelota wiffle durante la actividad del grupo. Mi counsejero, Jamie, estaba en mi equipo y salió dos veces. Ejerció su estilo libre, braza, y al lado. Después, cenamos y luego mi cabaña se fue al Monte de Neblina.         Mi camarote fueron al Monte de Neblina. Monte la Niebla es un lugar helado, no una montaña. Fuimos porque mi camarote ganó inspección. La inspección es cuando la cabina se arregla su cama y estantes y tienen que barrer el piso con las manos. Si se obtiene el puntaje más alto en la semana, su cabina va al Monte de Neblina. Los counslers compró el helado en primer lugar. Todos tenemos pequeños conos. Después, me dieron un helado con brownie, papas fritas francés, y una hamburguesa con queso. Yo estaba muy lleno al final. Nos sentamos en el Monte de Neblina y nos quedamos mirando el lago. Tuve un montón de diversión en el Monte de Neblina.

Kenneth Hurtado

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.