Sunday, July 29, 2012

Coppera's Pond / Pond Coppera

Coppera's Pond is really,really fun, but its also very dangerous. I had a lot of fun. We had to hike half a mile to get there. For lunch, my cabin and I ate chips, juice, and PB&J's. I was really scared to jump the big rock. I still did it though. A lot of people were there.There was a see-saw there. Then we stopped at a lean-to and I went on the roof. We took pictures. I saw some fish. At the end of the period. I jumped one last time. It took me a long time to jump one last time. I was so scared. I jumped. I wanted to redo it. I felt like I was going to die.The water hit me right in the stomach.I was happy. I was very,very proud of myself.

Evan Rivera
En Espanol
Pond Coppera es muy, muy divertido, pero también es muy peligroso. Yo tenía un montón de diversión. Tuvimos que caminar un kilómetro para llegar allí. Para el almuerzo, mi camarote y me comí patatas fritas, jugos, y los de PB & J. Tenía mucho miedo de saltar la gran roca. Todavía me lo hizo sin embargo. Un montón de gente se there.There fue un sube y baja allí. Luego nos detuvimos en un cobertizo y me fui en el techo. Nos tomaron fotos. Vi un poco de pescado. Al final del período. Salté por última vez. Me tomó mucho tiempo para saltar por última vez. Yo estaba muy asustada. Salté. Yo quería hacerlo de nuevo. Me sentía como que iba al agua die.The me golpeó justo en el stomach.I era feliz. Yo estaba muy, muy orgulloso de mí mismo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.