Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hiking Mount Hurricane / Senderismo Monte Huracán

So, I woke up and then I ate a big breakfast for our first hike, Mount Hurricane. Before going on the hike, I caught a baby frog. I told Mr. Arte to tell everyone to not touch it. Then I went on the bus to begin my anventure! The ride was about 30 or 40 minutes long. After 3 hours I hiked the whole mountain. Hiking up Mount Hurricane was a pretty hard task but it is not in impossible. When we reached the top we ate sandwitches and stayed up there for 30 minutes. Climbing down the mountain only took half the time. So when I came back to camp I took a hot shower, put on my PJ's and watched half of the movie Coach Carter.

Joshua C.
En Español

Por lo tanto, me desperté y me comí un gran desayuno para nuestra primera excursión, el Monte del huracán. Antes de ir a la caminata, me encontré una ranita. Le dije al señor Arte para decirles a todos que no la toque. Luego me fui en el autobús para comenzar mi anventure! El viaje era de unos 30 o 40 minutos de duración. Después de 3 horas que fui a la montaña entera. Excursión al Monte del huracán era una tarea bastante difícil, pero no es de imposible. Cuando llegamos a la cima, comimos sandwitches y se quedó allí durante 30 minutos. Subiendo por la montaña sólo tomó la mitad del tiempo. Así que cuando llegué de vuelta al campamento me di una ducha caliente, se puso de mi PJ y vio la mitad de la película Coach Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that your comments are public. They will be shared with the camp on select days throughout the summer.

Por favor recuerde que sus comentarios son públicos. Ellos serán compartidos con el campo en días selectos durante todo el verano.